We’ve put together a growing guide to over 100 of the best places to go, things to do and services on offer across all our ski resorts – Tignes, Val d’Isere, Les Arcs, La Plagne, La Rosiere, Sainte Foy. Use the Advanced Search option if you want to search a category like bars/restaurants within a specific resort.
Relax in friendly and cosy surroundings with a great selection of beers on tap and a wide range of spirits to choose from. If you're feeling peckish why not try one of their gourmet handmade hamburgers from the kitchen.
Downstairs you can enjoy a pint in the Burrow Bar while you catch the big game, watch live music, throw some shapes to live DJs, chill out playing pool or practice your shooting skills on Big Buck Hunter.
The Marmoteers look forward to welcoming you.
- Your favourite beers and spiritual tipples
- Young's London ale (a touch of home)
- The infamous Marmot happy hour from 4-6pm
- Fantastic live après-ski music
- Stonking DJ parties in the downstairs Burrow Bar
- Pool table & Fussball table
- ‘Big Buck Hunter’ arcade machine
- 3 ginormous TV screens and Sky Sports
- Famed handcrafted, home-made, gourmet 6oz burgers using the best cuts of meat minced ‘sur place’:
• Traditional hamburgers
• Cheeseburgers (choose your cheese) • American burgers
• The ‘Hail Caesar’ for chicken lovers
• The world-famous ‘Marmot burger’
• Veggie burgers
All served with generous portions of rosemary and garlic seasoned chips and homemade coleslaw – yum!